Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Logo

For this project, we had to make our own logos using Adobe Illustrator to be placed in our future projects. I chose to put my face and my initials in my project so that it will truly represent me when it's placed in other works that I create in the future. I also included some art supplies above it, since this logo will be used on my art projects in this class. I used the elements of art by using lines to create the form of my face and other objects in the logo. I used the principles of design by making my face symmetrically balanced, making the feature on my face proportionate, and making the whole design have harmony. My final product accurately represents my sketch, except that I didn't draw the art tools on my sketch, and I didn't show my eyes on the logo like I did on the sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment