Monday, November 21, 2011

stillPHOTO


For this assignment, we had to create a still life image of a particular object in a real picture that we took using the tools Adobe Illustrator. My final product shows a television that I photographed, with branches I created that were coming out of the t.v. I used the elements of art by using lines and adding color to create the form of the branches. I used the principles of design by adding gradation to the branches to make them look more realistic, having harmony and variety throughout the project, and having a repetition of branches. My final design accurately represents my sketch, since I placed the branches in my final design on the same spot that I drew them on my sketch. The only difference is that I planned to add one more branch that I didn't get to create on my final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment