Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Emotion- Submission


For this Assignment, we were each given an emotion, with mine being submission. We had to create an icon for that emotion, making it simple and minimal. My final product shows a man kneeling to a king and holding a white flag. Since submission means to surrender or yield to the authority of another, I made the man hold a white flag to show surrender, and drew him kneeling to show that he's recognizing the authority of the king. The elements of art used in my project includes the lines that were used to make the shapes of the king, man, flag, and chair in my project. I used the principles of design by making the objects in my project proportionate. This accurately represents my sketch, since I first drew a white flag as one idea, and the man kneeling to a king as another idea. The difference was that I combined those two ideas in my sketch here on my final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment