Friday, October 14, 2011

Myself Collage

For this assignment, we were expected to produce a quality project of our choice using Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator, so that it can be submitted into art competitions. My final product, entitled About Myself, shows an image of myself, with several other things placed around it to represent the things that I'm interested in. I used the elements of art by using the pen tool in Adobe Photoshop to connect lines that make the form of my face. I included many colors all throughout my project, and had a white background take up the negative space and my face design taking up the positive space. I used the principles of design by adding gradation on the lines that makes my form or shape, having variety on the images that I placed in my project, making my facial features proportionate, and having repetition, movement, and rhythm. My final product also doesn't fully represent my sketch, since there were many other things I placed in my project that I didn't draw out on my sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment