Thursday, January 5, 2012

myPRODUCT










In this assignment, we had to create our own product using adobe illustrator. My final product shows everyday glasses that also have night vision, which you can turn on by pressing a button. I used the elements of design by having color, which shows the form of the glasses, as well as a smooth texture applied on the glasses. I used the principles of design by having gradation on some parts of the glasses, which appears to be reflections of the light, to make them look more realistic. I also made the parts of the glasses proportionate to each other, which creates harmony throughout the design. My final product accurately represents my sketch, since I showed them in 3 different angles that I drew them on in my sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment