Friday, December 16, 2011

myIPOD




For this project, we had to create our own iPod using Adobe Illustrator, showing 3 different angles and including the effect Extrude and Bevel. My final product shows the first angle, which was the front showing the screen of the ipod, the second angle was the side, and the last one was the back. We also had to create our own skin for the ipod, and mine showed a girl holding an umbrella under the rain on the back of the ipod. I used the elements of design by using the color black, which shows the the form of the ipod, and including a smooth texture on it. I used the principles of design by including gradation on the screen to make it more realistic, by making the ipod proportionate, and by having harmony. My final product also accurately represents my sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment