Monday, December 12, 2011

mySPACE



In this project, we had to make a space around the lamp that we created in our previous project using Adobe Illustrator. We were able to put 3D effects again to create the room that the lamp is in. For my project, I placed my lamp in a typical room, on top of a bookshelf. In that room, I also created a picture frame, a plant, chair, rug, and a window. I used the elements of art by using lines to create the shape of the objects in my room, having value and color, and by showing texture on the flower pot and rug. I used the principles of design by including gradation to show where the light is coming from, as well as by having harmony and variety. This accurately represents my sketch, except that in here, I added the picture frame and the window curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment