Thursday, January 19, 2012

mySELF










In this project, we were expected to make an illustration of our face that also shows things relating to our personalities and interests using adobe illustrator. My final product includes a soccer ball and a galaxy for the eyes, a pencil and paintbrush for the eyebrows, ice cream for the nose, a leaf for the mouth, and a tree for the neck. I also had a film strip, camera, flowers and a guitar in the project. I used lines to make the shapes of my face and the objects in it, included color, and also tried to show texture on the tree and the shirt. For the principles of design, I made my face symmetrically balanced, and also used gradation with low opacity in my attempt to create shadows on my face. This accurately represents my sketch, since I placed the objects in my final product on the same spot that I drew them on my sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment